Elecfire, S.L. and Elecor, S.A.
Sale of Elecfire, S.L. and Elecor, S.A.
Altium acted as financial adviser to Grupo Ortiz on the sale of 100% of the shares of Elecfire, S.L. and Elecor, S.A.
- Elecfire is a Spanish mechanical engineering company specialising in installations of fire prevention systems, water supply and heating.
- Elecor is a Spanish electrical engineering company specialising in installations and maintenance in the industrial, nuclear, infrastructure, energy and building sectors. Elecor works with a number of the main Spanish engineering and construction companies and is responsible for the maintenance of the largest nuclear plant in Spain since 1988.
- The company is focussed on the region of Castilla la Mancha, in an industrial area close to Madrid that has undergone a lot of development over the last few years
- In November 2007, Altium, acting as financial adviser to Grupo Ortiz, announced the completion of the acquisition of Elecfire and Elecor.
- Grupo Ortiz is a very active construction/services group, with an annual turnover of more than €500m. The group is composed of 12 subsidiaries, with activities in construction, railway, services, energy and real estate.
- Through this acquisition, Grupo Ortiz has increased its wide range of current activities/services with the highly complementary sectors of mechanical and electrical (photovoltaic and railway installations, electrical maintenance of nuclear plants, among others) engineering.
For further information on this transaction please contact Manuel Sánchez de Lamadrid and Juan Alberto Sánchez
<< Click here for further Case Studies