Sale of Walter Services AG
Altium acted as exclusive financial advisor to Gilde Buy-Out Partners and the management of Walter Services on the management buy-out in 2006 and trade sale in 2008
- Walter Services is the second largest customer care provider in Germany, with more than 8,000 employees across 21 locations in 5 countries and a turnover of €200m in 2009.
- Gilde Buy-Out Partners backed Walter Services Management in an MBO from Beisheim Holding Schweiz AG in 2006.
- In 2008, Gilde sold its majority shareholding in Walter Services to a consortium of the Berlin based private equity investors Odewald & Compagnie and Capiton AG.
- Initiating the transaction in 2006, Altium Capital acted as exclusive buy-side financial adviser to Gilde and Walter Services Management, leading the process and structuring the acquisition from Beisheim.
- In 2008, after two years of positive development, Altium organised a three stage competitive auction and sold a majority shareholding in the company to Odewald & Cie. and CapitonGilde and management reinvesting.
For further information on this transaction please contact Dr. Martin Kühner, Philipp Reiber, Christian Pahls or Niclas Ahrens
<< Click here for further Case Studies